Features of Meet Manager
- Simple, easy to learn user interface!
- Import electronic entries in several popular formats (Pro-Swim/Lenex, SDIF).
- Save and transfer result files in multiple formats (Pro-Swim/Lenex, SDIF).
- Simple interface to fetch results data directly from a timinig device.
- Output lists and results in the HTML format.
- Use the IPS - International Point Score System (same points used by FINA) to calculate the best performances of your meets and you can also print the points directly on your result lists.
- Available in 12 languages. Allows you to operate the screen interface in one language while printing the results in another language. You can even switch between languages while the program is running.
- The application is fully multilingual. Currently available in English, French, Finnish, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Turkish and Icelandic.
- The full manual is available through the Windows help file. A full PDF printable version of the manual is availble to download. It is available in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
- All program functionality is easily accessible via an intuitive menu structure.
- All printouts are formatted ready to be photocopied, and you can easily select paper formats,
page margins, number of columns and footer lines. Full print preview on screen is also supported.
- All printers defined in Windows, including all their fonts, are supported.
Additional graphics (e.g. logos) can be placed on the printouts.
- Events in all official distances/strokes, with your choice of separation by age groups, with A/B/C - final events and events with semifinals/final.
- Additional disciplines can be user defined. Combined rankings with up to 8 events, added up based on time or points.
- Export event structure as Pro-Swim/Lenex file.
- Entries can be added manually, or merged electronically via a Pro-Swim/Lenex, SDIF or WSV file. Names of swimmers can be held in a global swimmer's database.
- Startlists can be modified manually after seeding. Main heats per age groups are supported (fastest swimmers for each age group in a separate heat).
- Additional entries can be entered directly in the startlist.
- Support for forms like list of participants per club, confirmation of entries per club, calculation of time needed for meet, startcards or entry form for relay swimmers are built in.
- Address labels for participating clubs can also be printed easily.
- Times can be entered either manually or fetched automatically from timing systems (currently, the following systems are supported: Omega ARES21, OSM-6, OSM-5, TL-6000, ALGE S-4, ALGE Swim2000, Colorado System 5, Daktronics 1000/6000).
- IPS points can be printed directly on the result lists.
- Result lists can be printed, with one or two columns, with or without split times, and with or without relay swimmers.
- Additional printouts include team scores and medal rankings, results for the press, best performance of the day according to IPS points, and more......
- Additional options include creating certificates of participation, and files for mailmerging and more.
- Results can be uploaded directly to the SwimNews World Ranking Database or can be exported as Pro-Swim/Lenex, SDIF or WSV file.
- Personal computer with a Pentium processor, 166 MHz or faster, with 32MB RAM and Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP.
- Approximately 9 MB of disk space for application and 1-2 MB per meet.
Copyright 2009 Archive Imaging Services Ltd.