Features of Team Manager
- Simple, easy to learn user interface !
- Save and transfer result files in multiple formats (Pro-Swim/Lenex, SDIF).
- Fill in the Meet Invitation (electronic entry) files in multiple formats (Pro-Swim/Lenex, SDIF).
- Output lists and results in the HTML format.
- IPS - International Point Score System (same points used by FINA) built in to use on print outs.
- IPS points calculator.
- Available in different languages. You can even switch between languages while the program is running.
- The application is fully multilingual. Currently available in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Polish and Icelandic.
- All data is saved in an MS Access database and can be used by other applications easily. The application can be run in a network.
- All program functionality is easily accessible via an intuitive menu structure.
- All printouts are formatted ready to be photocopied, and you can easily select paper formats, page margins, number of columns and footer lines.
- Full print preview on screen is also supported.
- All printers defined in Windows, including all their fonts, are supported.
- Additional graphics (e.g. logos) can be placed on the printouts.
- Member list with individual group definition. Each member can be attached to different groups.
- Members can be selected by different criterias like group, club, role, age, gender, swimmer ID, location, and more.
- Different reports for member lists are available. Individual reports can be defined.
- Print out of form letters and address labels for club mailings.
- Send email directly to your club members from within Team Manager.
- Mailing addresses can be exported to a Word mailmerge file.
- Import event structure from Pro-Swim/Lenex Meet Invitation file.
- Print entry form and list with swimmers who reached time standards.
- Edit individual entries. Personal bests are the base for the entry times.
- Edit relay entries. Entry times can be calculated based on personal best of swimmers.
- Print reports with entry summary, individual swimmers schedule, and so on. Send emails with individual swimmers schedule automatically.
- Export electronic entries in multiple formats (Pro-Swim/Lenex, SDIF, DSV 4).
Results and reports
- Enter results manually or import them from result files (Pro-Swim/Lenex, SDIF, DSV 4).
- Keep track on your club records and age group records.
- Print rankings with filters for gender, club age and groups.
- Display and print personal bests of swimmers.
- Other printouts include, meet summary, result summary for a period, new personal bests for a period.
- Personal computer with a Pentium processor, 500 MHz or faster, with 64MB RAM, Windows 98/NT/2000/XP.
- Approximately 20 MB of disk space for the application.
Copyright 2009 Archive Imaging Services Ltd.